The paradox of choice is a real thing. It can be overwhelming to decide what path to take and product to use. Although I don’t mind walking up the aisles of both stores and — more figuratively — life, the brief anxiety I sometimes feel over spending my money wisely on items that really matter can be an issue. So I always appreciate when companies make an effort to help their customers navigate through their products more effectively and efficiently.
Last week I had the pleasure of checking out the Shoppers Top Picks pop up in Sherway Garden; it was unexpectedly fun with all of the interactive features, cheeky displays and, of course, free makeovers. Not to mention that I got to see a few of their top picks in person, which ranged from the kitchen to the bedroom and bathroom.
What were my top picks from Shoppers Drug Mart’s Top Picks? They were so diverse and comprehensive, it was almost hard to choose. But here they are:
1. Kraft Peanut Butter, All Natural with Sea Salt: Because I can’t get enough peanut butter in my life.
2. KT Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape: I’ve been running so much I need all the extra support I can get.
3. Sweetspot Labs Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash: Because I’m a sucker for packaging.
4. Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick: I personally fell for the Blasé Buff shade.
5. Clinique All About Shadow Quad Teddy Bear: The perfect palette for fall.
Let me know which products you personally love! The selection really is great to choose from. And I promise you won’t spend hours agonizing over which ones to make!