Christmas is just a few short days away and if you’re anything like me, that means you haven’t started your gift shopping yet. Although I’ve decided to go a slightly different way this year, I still have my go-to spots when it comes to picking up that perfect present. Sportchek is one of them. It helps that a ton of my friends are into the healthy life, yet that shouldn’t stop anyone from exploring this recommendation.
From sneakers and coats to headphones and cameras, there’s something practical and special for everyone on your nice list. Here are my top picks for this holiday. Since I’ve been all over the map this year, it’s only fitting that my highlights also range in categories.
1. Nike Women’s Summit Fleece Crop: I love the classic look of this fleece crop top, which makes it perfect for home, workouts or even on a snowboarding trip. Simple, stylish and warm, you really can’t go wrong with this pick. Yes, I’m wearing it above. Christmas came early for me :).
2. Nike Women’s LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2s: The running shoe of the year may have been the Nike VaporMax‘s, but my go-to has always been the LunarEpics. I love the cushioning and the look. Not to mention that it’s available in a glacial blue colorway that embodies the holidays beautifully.
3. Nike Women’s Aeroloft 3-in-1 Parka: If you’re looking to splurge a little bit, this is definitely the way to go. There may be no 3-in-1 winter jacket that’s more stylish than this one. In addition to its versatility, it’s also quite practical in the sense that it provides great coverage that will shield people from the worst winter has to offer.
1. Apple Watch: High on my list is always the Apple Watch. Although some consider it a luxury wearable tech, I consider it a must-have for active individuals. Not only is it a great accessory that helps keep you off your phone, it has great health features that track your daily routine. And if you’re as on-the-go as I am, it ensures you stay on top of everything easier.
2. Beats Solo Wireless Headphones: Who needs earmuffs if you have a pair of arguably the most covetable headphones on the market. Sleek with powerful audio capabilities, this is a music-loving staple that even stays put while on the run — literally.
3. GoPro Action Camera: Whether capturing insane adventures or everyday life, a GoPro camera is a great gift. Now available in a slew of different models, it’s easy to choose one based on who you’re purchasing it for. If memories are priceless, than surely the equipment used to capture them are as well.
1. Gaiam Beginners Yoga Kit: A gift that keeps on giving. This simple yoga kit is perfect for someone who has been wanting to get into the practice…or someone who has been complaining about how tight they’re body has been lately. It not only comes with a mat, strap and block, but also an instructional DVD to help guide them properly.
2. Spalding NBA Slam Jam Hoop: I might be biased since I grew up with a basketball-obsessed dad, but I believe every home is better with a hoop. It immediately turns it into a fun place and anything that takes anyone away from screens for even a minute is beneficial.
3. Skates: In line with the basketball hoop taking people away from their screens, a pair of ice skates is a great winter gift to encourage people to get out of the house to enjoy a seasonal activity. Sportchek offers a wide range of skates perfect for all levels.
Don’t let this list stop you from exploring other options at Sportchek. It’s a one-stop-shop for just about anything needed for a fun and thoughtful gift (or two).